Sunday, January 4, 2009

Turning the Page

As I write tonight I'm a bit weepy! Back to school tomorrow, already! It is amazing how fast time goes by! I have enjoyed my time with Kate and Lucas these past 11 weeks. That was a time I will never forget and also a time that I will never get back. I'm fortunate that I was able to take as much time as I did, they are only that age for what seems like a moment. It's difficult to be too sad because as they grow each age seems better and more fun than the last. I will miss them tremendously! Wish me luck! (I've started a new ticker b/c I can't wait to be home with them again!)

2 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

hang in there! i am dreading leaving my kiddos too! i will be thinking about you!

the lewis gang said...

i know how tough it is going back after maternity leave. it just stinks that it doesn't get any easier. i cried tonight putting the kids to bed thinking about how much fun i had being home with them over break. i'll be praying for you!!