Monday, October 6, 2008

Worn Out


Lucas has been going through some sort of phase at Nee Nee's the last 2 weeks where he becomes hysterical if she leaves his sight. He's doing fine when Joe and I drop him off, no tears. The last 2 days he has not taken a nap or eaten lunch (which he really hasn't since I started back to school). Nee Nee usually runs errands while the kids sleep, leaving her other workers there of course, but Lucas has been going with her. He has called me the last 2 days and asks if he can go and they tell me where they're going. I'm lucky he gets special treatment! I don't know if this is a baby phase or what. I tried all weekend to not mention the baby and he melted my heart in church on Sunday. We were giving the sign of peace to everyone and when he was finished socializing he leaned over and kissed my stomach (which he's never done before ) and said, "That's for baby sister." I could've cried! I hope this phase is over soon, I have a feeling it might get worse before it gets better....

No comments: