Wednesday, October 1, 2008

36th week appointment

Well, she's not coming tomorrow....my amniotic fluid was lower this week, 25 as opposed to 29 so Dr. Grady said that's not anything to "jump up and down about". I was also 1 cm. dialated. We scheduled my induction with the hospital for OCTOBER 16!!! Only 2 weeks away, unless she decides to come sooner! I can't wait to meet her! Check out her handsome older brother in his Oregon Duck football jersey! What a stud!

Thanks Uncle Matthew and Aunt Holly (Kamryn too!)

3 comments:

Dan and Denise said...

Hey! October 16th is our anniversary . . . it's a good date!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

the day before daniel's birthday. we are happy that everything is ok!!

will you be a daniel's party on the 18th? ha!

Kylie said...

I'm rooting for the 3rd :) Can't wait to see pictures of the new Campbell girl.