Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Catch-up






Yikes! How embarrasing that I'm just now posting pictures from Easter!! This is my catch-up post! Things are going well. Kate had her 6 month check up yesterday. She weighed 13lbs. and 14 oz. She's in the 25th percentile for length and weight and the 50th for head (big brains like her momma :)) Other than that we have been enjoying the weather and we're looking forward to our 3rd annual Derby party on Saturday.
I actually got teary-eyed getting Kate dressed! It was like I reverted back to when I dressed up baby dolls. I love dressing her up!
Lucas was not being very cooperative during pictures, but Kate was full of smiles!
I know that turkeys are for Thanksgiving, not Easter, but I had to give him props for finally getting something he's gone hunting for :)

No comments: