Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Break is here!



Spring Break is here and we have ABSOLUTELY no plans and I love it! We are just going to hang out, play, and go with the flow! Kate is doing MUCH better. She's only getting up about once a night, coughing, but then goes right back to sleep. We had a super-busy week beginning with St. Baldricks last Sunday. This is the second year Joe has participated and this year he organized a team in honor of one of our friend's son. It was awesome to see! I'm so proud of him.



I had conferences this week so aside from playing catch-up from being out with Kate I had to do report cards and get everything ready to meet with parents. Water under the bridge though. Joe also left for OR to watch the NCAA games in Portland with two of his best friends, his brothers, and his dad. He was very excited to go! I, on the other hand, was a little nervous about getting both the kids ready and out the door on my own...we did great though! I am definetly ready for him to come home on Sunday though. Lucas keeps asking me when Daddy is coming home.

No comments: