Monday, January 1, 2007

Christmas Break

Hi all! I hope everyone had a wonderfully Merry Christmas and are enjoying 2007. I apologize for not getting a Christmas picture out. I have a wonderful subject, but not a quick enough shutter. Consider this your on-going card! Over the break Lucas got 2 new teeth and his first haircut. The weather was very mild so we were able to play outside several days, which he loves! He had a wonderful second Christmas. He got lots of new toys. Some of his favorites are his bouncing zebra, his Wiggles book, toothbrushes, a dump truck, a piggy bank, and a train. He also got some UO and UL gear. He's at the stage where he loves everything, even the wrapping paper, boxes, bows, and ribbon. He is an absolute riot! We've had a wonderful break. I just sit and play with him and love every minute. Look out when he goes back to "Nee Nee's" 'cause he's rotten!

1 comment:

cubdavid said...

Nice Blog Amy. Didn't know I had such a techy sisiter. Great pictures too